The Sheraton Eatontown offers a beautiful location for your Eatontown wedding. Located in historic Monmouth County, we're just minutes for the Garden State Parkway, Route 18 and Jersey Shore attractions. Your guests will want to make a weekend of it with the Jersey Shore, Atlantic City and Seaside Heights boardwalks, as well as the beach nearby.
With room blocks available, our 208 comfortable guestrooms and suites are ready to accommodate your party no matter how large or intimate. And you can rest assured knowing that our attentive and talented staff will be with you at every step the way to coordinate all aspects of our wedding making your experience worry-free from the first stages of planning up until your big day.
With extensive attention to detail, our talented and experienced staff will help you coordinate all aspects of your wedding, making your experience worry-free from the first stages of planning up until your big day. Begin your special day with cocktails and lavish displays in our sun-filled Grand Foyer. Floor-to-ceiling windows feature spectacular views of our outdoor terrace and the picturesque Gazebo Garden, which is perfect for receptions or ceremonies:
- Our elegant 5,700 sq. foot Grand Ballroom accommodates 360 guests comfortably, with generous space for dancing and entertainment
- 208 guest rooms with complimentary High Speed Internet Access available in all guest and meeting rooms
- An indoor and outdoor heated pool and health club available to all guests
Our Executive Chef will work closely with you to design and present an innovative menu especially for you. Our team creates special wedding packages with you and your guests in mind. Our expert Catering Sales Managers along with our classically-trained Chefs prepare spectacular and customized menus that are sure to delight even the most sophisticated palates. And our personalized service staff will attend to your every need.
When you hold your wedding reception at the Sheraton Eatontown you'll also enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- Private Wedding Consultant
- Personal Matre'd to oversee your event
- Complimentary wedding night suite
- Discounted room rates for your overnight guests
- Customized wedding cake
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guestroom revenue