Say "I do" at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, and witness your wedding dreams become a reality. Situated in historic Monmouth County, New Jersey, our hotel is just minutes away from the Garden State Parkway, Route 18, the Jersey Shore and is easily accessible from Northern New Jersey.
Showcasing 5,700 square feet of versatile venue space, including our expansive Meridian Ballroom and 17 other event rooms, we offer a refined setting for your New Jersey nuptials. Wedding room blocks are also available across our 208 guest rooms and suites.
Our professional event staff will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your wedding is absolutely perfect. From customizing your venue to creating a one-of-a-kind menu, no detail will be overlooked.
Coming soon! Our ballrooms and event spaces will be completely transformed from top to bottom in early 2018. Be the first to get married at the new Sheraton Eatontown Hotel.
Enjoy the following services for your New Jersey wedding:
- 5,700 square foot Meridian Ballroom
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms
- Customizable wedding menu
- Room blocks available
Eatontown Wedding Venues
Featuring spacious accommodations and intimate wedding venues, Sheraton Eatontown Hotel is the ideal location for a New Jersey wedding. Our versatile spaces can be customized according to your tastes and style.
- Meridian Ballroom: 5,700 square feet
- Meridian Ballroom A, B, C: 924-3,762 square feet
- Grand Foyer: 2,555 square feet
- Amphitheatre: 1,802 square feet
- Atlantic Room: 1,500 square feet
- Ocean/Monmouth Room: 1,296 square feet
- Concierge Level Boardroom: 186 square feet
Eatontown Wedding Package
When you celebrate your wedding reception at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, you will also enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- Private Wedding Consultant
- Personal Maitre d' to oversee your event
- Complimentary wedding night suite
- Discounted room rates for your overnight guests
- Customized wedding cake
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guestroom revenue