Coming soon! Our ballrooms and event spaces will be completely transformed from top to bottom in early 2018. Be the first to get married at the new Sheraton Eatontown Hotel.
You have never seen anything like our totally transformed Grand and Regal Ballrooms, coming Spring 2018. Tie the knot in our refreshingly modern, effortlessly elegant, brand new venue. Monmouth County weddings will never be the same, and we invite you to be the first to make your new beginning part of our new beginning. 2018 and 2019 dates are filling up fast.
Our Grand Ballroom features over 5,700 square feet for up to 350 guests, or for a more intimate setting, our Regal Ballroom is perfect for a party of 150 people. We also offer our lush garden space for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail hours.
Located just a few short miles from the beautiful Jersey Shore, your guests will want to make a weekend of it. With room blocks available, our 208 newly, renovated guest rooms and suites are ready to accommodate any group. Rest assured that our attentive staff will be with you every step of the way to coordinate your special day. The experience will be worry-free from the first stages of planning until checkout after your big day.
Enjoy the following services for your New Jersey wedding:
- 5,700 square foot Meridian Ballroom
- High-speed Internet access in guest rooms
- Customizable wedding menu
- Room blocks available
Eatontown Wedding Venues
Featuring spacious accommodations and intimate wedding venues, Sheraton Eatontown Hotel is the ideal location for a New Jersey wedding. Our versatile spaces can be customized according to your tastes and style.
- Meridian Ballroom: 5,700 square feet
- Meridian Ballroom A, B, C: 924-3,762 square feet
- Grand Foyer: 2,555 square feet
- Amphitheatre: 1,802 square feet
- Atlantic Room: 1,500 square feet
- Ocean/Monmouth Room: 1,296 square feet
- Concierge Level Boardroom: 186 square feet
Eatontown Wedding Package
When you celebrate your wedding reception at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, you will also enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
- Private Wedding Consultant
- Personal Maitre d' to oversee your event
- Complimentary wedding night suite
- Discounted room rates for your overnight guests
- Customized wedding cake
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guestroom revenue